This has been a great week for running. Here’s why:
- Tuesday kicked off the first night of my Running Room 10K Training Clinic that I am leading. Despite the fact that only one runner showed up, we had a great run and I feel excited and inspired to get people trained for the Toronto Yonge Street 10K in April. (You can still sign up here!)
- The temperatures were not bad. Either I’m getting used to it, or it’s actually warming up. Spring is on the way, friends.
- Wednesday night’s run club was Valentine’s Day themed and I won runner up for wearing the most red and pink! It certainly helps to have a LOT of running gear to choose from.
- Wednesday night’s run also saw a massive improvement in numbers and I lead a great 5K with three wonderful people. I hope to see them back again on Sunday.
- I made it out for 4 runs this week! My best week since the marathon.
- I went to the physiotherapist for my final appointment on Monday and they gave me a clean bill of health. My irritating ITBS has healed and I’m back to my old self again. A big shout-out to Rebalance Sports Medicine for curing me.
- I am genuinely excited for my Sunday morning run. I planned a great route and I am hoping for a decent turnout. I don’t even care that I have to be somewhere by 8:30 am on a Sunday.
- The beltline is open again! All the fallen trees from December’s ice storm have been cleared and all the new snow has covered the ice and made a decent running trail once again. Hooray!
- This might be too much information, buuut… I’m including it anyway. My black toenail from the marathon is almost gone. My toes will be pretty again for sandal season.
- And finally, this is my 100th blog post. That’s right. Celebration time! #Milestone.
How was your week? Get any good runs in?